When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DUNELT in Connecticut...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If anyone is in Connecticut near Canaan, this looks like a great deal on Facebook! Look it up.

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 8.04.34 AM.png

That is an interesting project. It looks like a 1950s era Dunelt from before the merger with Raleigh. It's a 20 min drive from my house, though I will say I'm trying to downsize lately. If it sits and no one seems to want it, I may go buy it. If someone else really has to have it, by all means it's a good deal. The fork will need some work, and the white paint on the rear needs to be re-done (with good prep, not just spray bomb it). It looks like it needs to be re-cabled, though the electrical wiring looks like it can be saved. It's all stuff that can be done, but like anything else... time and money and space will be needed. That's how they go, I guess.

That is an interesting project. It looks like a 1950s era Dunelt from before the merger with Raleigh. It's a 20 min drive from my house, though I will say I'm trying to downsize lately. If it sits and no one seems to want it, I may go buy it. If someone else really has to have it, by all means it's a good deal.
I agree, it looks '50's to me. And with a tall frame!

I hope someone from here picks it up. If I were closer, it would be in my house right now! 😛

Back