When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dunelt Serial Number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NoControl

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi Friends,

I've been working on an old Dunelt 3-speed. The serial number, which is located on the top of the top seat tube lug, reads (to the best of my abilities) 675056. Has anyone sorted out these numbers? I certainly can't find anything definitive. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Merry Christmas. There. I said it. I don't care what color or religion, or lack thereof, that describes you, just realize that I wish you good tidings, comfort and joy. :)

Hi Friends,

I've been working on an old Dunelt 3-speed. The serial number, which is located on the top of the top seat tube lug, reads (to the best of my abilities) 675056. Has anyone sorted out these numbers? I certainly can't find anything definitive. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Merry Christmas. There. I said it. I don't care what color or religion, or lack thereof, that describes you, just realize that I wish you good tidings, comfort and joy. :)

Is there a year stamped on the SA hub?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the location of the serial number.

yLdWPsq.jpg

Just picked up a Dunelt at auction for $2.00 in De. Just rebuilt the S A Hub A W 66 8 I assume it a 1966 or 67 ( date on hub ) I couldn't find the serial # now I know where it is. THANKS

Your Dunelt was probably built by Raleigh. This list of Raleigh serial number locations will help you narrow it down. The top of the seat lug was used in the early '70's, if memory serves. That may be as close as you can get.

found serial # on Dunelt under bottom bracket 2764386 S A hub stamped 66 8 ( on the road again ) hub parts from Rat City Bike's Seattle .

sturmy archer hub  1966 rebuild.jpeg

Back