When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dyno Nitro / GT for parts or whole?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

hcdsign

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, I came across this Dyno Nitro on Saturday. I am not a bmx guy, but it looked well built so I picked it up. I looked it up on feebay & found that it may be worth something to the right person. This looks to be an original condition mid 90's Dyno Nitro, with front & rear GT hubs, special aluminum racing rims, GT pedals, Dyno gooseneck, and Dyno bars. The bars dont look correct, because they are silver & the rest of the bike is chrome. However under the clear grips on each side is the Dyno logo, so i dont know. This bike is however missing the complete hand brake set up, and the seat / grips are rough as well.

If someone would want this bike in parts, or as whole, I will get rid of it. Let me know otherwiise i am going paint the crank & bars & let the kid beat on it. I would rather see someone get this that would appreciate it more than my son who will probably be giving it ghosties down the hill by our house. I would not approve of this, but kids will be kids! Besides he has like 6 bikes already and doesnt need it.

Pictures are after a quick wash job, nothing has been disassembed or added by me. If it doesnt sell, i will disassemble & go thru all the bearings while the paint work is done. Let me know what you think

Thanks, Howie

IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to make some money on it take it apart and sell the wheels and the f/f for $75.00 to $100.00 a piece.

Those are nice GT hubs. :D

Take it to somewhere where people are looking for bikes like that.

Put it on ebay for $150.00 bin and see what happens. :cool:

If you want to make some money on it take it apart and sell the wheels and the f/f for $75.00 to $100.00 a piece.

Those are nice GT hubs. :D

Take it to somewhere where people are looking for bikes like that.

Put it on ebay for $150.00 bin and see what happens. :cool:

lol,they are not the High end GT hubs,they are low end hubs with them cheap single wall rim laced to them. This whole bike is worth $75.00-$90.00 + shipping

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for parts from this bike, PM me an offer. What ever is left over in a week or two, will be parts-ed out at the local bike shop and recycled as needed.

Thanks for the input!

Howie.

Back