When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold EA front load torpedo light prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here is a EA prewar front load torpedo light. this untested-nos-probably never mounted on a bike with minimum of shelf wear/small dings. please see pictures for best way to determine condition. lens intact and not split-looks to have all parts(reflective cone etc) and switch works/operates. very nice light for your prewar bike-many manufacturers used these and the delta front loaders. nice enough for a restored bike with light polishing and for a nice rider with a little patina=perfect. 225 shipped. pp/ff please.
thumbnail_IMG_2028.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2029.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2030.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2031.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2032.jpg

At some point I believe it was used on most mfrs bicycles. I know Monark for sure and I think Shelby and CWC as well. Exactly what models would require some research. V/r Shawn
I forgot one of my girl's Shelby's came with a white 6 rib that looked to be original. @island schwinn has a very nice CWC Ridewell with a 6 rib as well.

Back