When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold EA front load torpedo light prewar

-

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here is a EA prewar front load torpedo light. this untested-nos-probably never mounted on a bike with minimum of shelf wear/small dings. please see pictures for best way to determine condition. lens intact and not split-looks to have all parts(reflective cone etc) and switch works/operates. very nice light for your prewar bike-many manufacturers used these and the delta front loaders. nice enough for a restored bike with light polishing and for a nice rider with a little patina=perfect. 225 shipped. pp/ff please.
thumbnail_IMG_2028.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2029.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2030.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2031.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2032.jpg

At some point I believe it was used on most mfrs bicycles. I know Monark for sure and I think Shelby and CWC as well. Exactly what models would require some research. V/r Shawn
I forgot one of my girl's Shelby's came with a white 6 rib that looked to be original. @island schwinn has a very nice CWC Ridewell with a 6 rib as well.

Back