When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EA Torpedo light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JoeUpstateNY

Look Ma, No Hands!
I believe this to be an EA light. There are no ribs on it. Was looking for missing pieces to complete.
I am not sure of the year, model etc. Would rely on seller to have correct parts. Any help with this appreciated, have another post asking to identify. Thanks all!

l4.jpg

l3.jpg

l2.jpg

l1.jpg

With that style light, most likely it won't work when/if it becomes a complete light. Unless deep down inside it's very clean with no corrosion. It's the downside to that style. Wish you the best and just maybe you'll get it to work. But most don't. 🤷‍♂️

With that style light, most likely it won't work when/if it becomes a complete light. Unless deep down inside it's very clean with no corrosion. It's the downside to that style. Wish you the best and just maybe you'll get it to work. But most don't. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks Hoagie....it would most likely be used to make a bike, correct. I'm more interested in identifying year, make, worth.

Looks like you are missing the bezel which could be chrome or painted white, the inner reflector which holds the bulb and the plastic lense.. There are several types of torpedo lights.. Yours is referred to as a front loader.. Delta also made a very similar light.. They don’t fit perfectly but I think the parts interchange..

Back