When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EA1 26 x 1 1/4" wheels or rims

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Those Iver rims are intriguing, but painted rims won't be right. These are going on 30s era British racing bikes. I do also need a pair of BSA paratrooper wheels which are the same size, but painted.

I might have one or two, but it will take some serious digging to find out as everything is mashed in the building for winter. I'll let you know.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=391999186531
s-l1600.jpg

According to my records, I have one with a Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub laced in, but I can't seem to locate it. I have over 200 wheels, and with everything packed in for the winter it isn't easy to get to all of them. If Spring ever gets here and I can move stuff out, I'll watch for it.

According to my records, I have one with a Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub laced in, but I can't seem to locate it. I have over 200 wheels, and with everything packed in for the winter it isn't easy to get to all of them. If Spring ever gets here and I can move stuff out, I'll watch for it.
Thanks Gordon, I can wait for Spring, none of my projects are "Urgent", I understand your predicament, I too have at least 200 wheels.

Back