When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eagle wheel

-

Floyd

Finally riding a big boys bike
I bought this at the swap today cause it looked cool. A little net research shows this is a BMX wheel. I couldnt find what era. Anyone know about Enkei Eagle wheels?
20170827_203633.jpg

I saw an add online that calls them Gurney Eagles. But i dont see Gurney written on the wheel.

I think the Gurney BMX used that wheel style built by Enkei, a full on BMX forum will tell you and bring some buyers out if you are looking to flip it? Some middle aged former BMXer needs one or a spare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Enkie make VW mag wheels? Seem to remember ad's on the back of my Pop's Hot Vw's magazines...

Yep! And Crager had a hand in their Cali factory making the "Motomag 1 and 2" for the bicycle BMX craze of the 70's and early 80's.

American built the Gurney for about a year and a half circa 1976 BMX Museum has all the information you seek.

Back