When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eagle wheel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Floyd

Finally riding a big boys bike
I bought this at the swap today cause it looked cool. A little net research shows this is a BMX wheel. I couldnt find what era. Anyone know about Enkei Eagle wheels?
20170827_203633.jpg

I saw an add online that calls them Gurney Eagles. But i dont see Gurney written on the wheel.

I think the Gurney BMX used that wheel style built by Enkei, a full on BMX forum will tell you and bring some buyers out if you are looking to flip it? Some middle aged former BMXer needs one or a spare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't Enkie make VW mag wheels? Seem to remember ad's on the back of my Pop's Hot Vw's magazines...

Yep! And Crager had a hand in their Cali factory making the "Motomag 1 and 2" for the bicycle BMX craze of the 70's and early 80's.

American built the Gurney for about a year and a half circa 1976 BMX Museum has all the information you seek.

Back