When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 1900's Tandem Wolfe Tandem Bicycle

-

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A friend mine asked me to post this bike. He knows it has been updated with newer parts since new. Any ideas on a year - late 1800's early 1900's? This is the only photo I have for now.

Thank you.

819748-3ec9963698930900d6cd497ea4990368.jpg

As I'm sure you can imagine, more and closer photos would help with identification. However I would say, if the truss rods on the front fork are original to the bike, than the bike is most likely from the late teens or later maybe even as late as into the 1930's judging from curves of the frame design. It's just too hard to say with any certainty based on this one small photo, but at the moment from what I can see I'm thinking somewhere between 1915-1935 era rather than 1890's or early 1900's. Maybe once I see better photos I might be influenced otherwise especially if the front fork truss rods are not original to the bike because those were pretty much 1910's and later.

Back