When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Early 1900s Torrington Eagle Quad Stay Frame TOC

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1000 OBO

OldBikeGuy77

Finally riding a big boys bike
For sale is an early 1900s Torrington Eagle quad stay frame, fork, crank, chain ring, one pedal, handlebars, etc. Excellent start to an extremely desirable and rare TOC bicycle. I recently picked this up at an estate sale. Paint appears to be black and I am not sure if it is original or not. The frame is solid and straight with no cracks. Also included are several of the chain adjuster discs that are used on the rear axle. Someone attached them to a wire and tied the wire to the frame for safe keeping. There is NO badge on this bicycle. Cabe member Jesse McCauley told me that he has the correct badge for this bike if you are interested. You will notice there is an old bicycle license from 1915 attached to the head tube where the badge would be located. I am keeping the license so it is NOT included in the sale. There are several threads on the Cabe describing the racing heritage and rarity of these Eagle bicycles. I am not an expert on TOC bikes but I will be happy to answer any questions you have. Asking $1000 OBO plus shipping. Paypal F&F please. Local pickup available in central Ohio. Pics will be posted. RYAN

Last edited:
Back