When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 1960s Schwinn American

-

Djust643

On Training Wheels
For Sale: Early 1960s Schwinn American. Great for someone looking for a project bike. Rescued from a garage in Oregon. LIsted at 100.00.

2146D4EB-0251-45B1-8CEE-0218571737C7.jpeg

43A0F409-1A9C-4A33-806D-A8D2B34E6BB8.jpeg

This bike would have S7 wheels.

Yep, and a newbie selling. No picture of the chain guard either. No American in 1959 so it has to be a 1960 model with the large head badge. Fork detail is a V and not a dart, stem is hidden so can't say if that's a Speedster or not but this bike doesn't have the American wrap around seat post decal. Price is fair no matter what model it is.

A full on photo of the right side of the bicycle is what you should post anytime you are selling a bike.

I am sorry your Dad can't ride his bike anymore - I am sure someone here will be glad to give it a good home.

A full on photo of the right side of the bicycle is what you should post anytime you are selling a bike.

I am sorry your Dad can't ride his bike anymore - I am sure someone here will be glad to give it a good home.
Thank you. He’s 88 now. I will take another picture from the right. We were unable to find the serial number. Let me know if you have a location it would be on that model.

Eugene. It’s my father’s bike and he doesn’t ride anymore. I have more pictures if you need. Thanks,
They said 10:00 am Saturday would work if you would like to see the bike. Let me know if that will work and I can give you the address and phone #. Thanks again.

Back