When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 1960s Schwinn American

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Djust643

On Training Wheels
For Sale: Early 1960s Schwinn American. Great for someone looking for a project bike. Rescued from a garage in Oregon. LIsted at 100.00.

2146D4EB-0251-45B1-8CEE-0218571737C7.jpeg

43A0F409-1A9C-4A33-806D-A8D2B34E6BB8.jpeg

This bike would have S7 wheels.

Yep, and a newbie selling. No picture of the chain guard either. No American in 1959 so it has to be a 1960 model with the large head badge. Fork detail is a V and not a dart, stem is hidden so can't say if that's a Speedster or not but this bike doesn't have the American wrap around seat post decal. Price is fair no matter what model it is.

A full on photo of the right side of the bicycle is what you should post anytime you are selling a bike.

I am sorry your Dad can't ride his bike anymore - I am sure someone here will be glad to give it a good home.

A full on photo of the right side of the bicycle is what you should post anytime you are selling a bike.

I am sorry your Dad can't ride his bike anymore - I am sure someone here will be glad to give it a good home.
Thank you. He’s 88 now. I will take another picture from the right. We were unable to find the serial number. Let me know if you have a location it would be on that model.

Eugene. It’s my father’s bike and he doesn’t ride anymore. I have more pictures if you need. Thanks,
They said 10:00 am Saturday would work if you would like to see the bike. Let me know if that will work and I can give you the address and phone #. Thanks again.

Back