When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 1964 Super Deluxe Lime Stingray so-so restoration attempt but Good Parts!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Repainted early (Jan 64) Stingray bring back with new paint (not bad color match!)
and some rechromed parts and mix of unrestored nice parts!
Decent looking original Springer, not restored...AS bolts look like the anniversary ones...
USA rear WW slick...USA WW westwind...nice original tires.
Side stamped orig S-7 front rim and very nice and hard to find nice orig Center Stamped 36 hole rear S-2
Non dated wide early bars, excellent restored deep tufted solo polo, looks great even has
the Persons sticker underneath. Nice persons Square loop sissy bar, looks rechromed
as do the bars... Some chips and scratches (minor) and decal wear and tear.
Later Krate era small cap bow pedals, not legible...show scuffing on the caps..
All in all not a bad looking ride for about 1/2 the price of the real deal orig paint survivor
in primo shape!
2500.00 OBO Shipped

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Great looking bike - just to be clear, the springer was added as the SD didn't come out until much later in the year, August, as a mid year release, then into '65

What are "anniversary" AS bolts? Date stamps on the tires?

I'm interested, thanks

The AS bolts are the reproductions twin manufactured for the 1995 phantom bicycle
And yes I understand what you mean by the year differences on this stuff these bikes were assembled by a collector who was doing the best he could with what was available at the time some 20 years ago

I will check those date stamps for you

The AS bolts are the reproductions twin manufactured for the 1995 phantom bicycle
And yes I understand what you mean by the year differences on this stuff these bikes were assembled by a collector who was doing the best he could with what was available at the time some 20 years ago

I will check those date stamps for you
Hi bob, I was the one who contacted you on eBay about wondering if you had any 1950s phantom parts? Thanks!

Back