When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 2 piece Rollfast badges

-

rustyjones

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm trying to figure out the time period this type of badge was used on Rollfast bicycles. My badge is missing the center part and the other badge is a friends that just picked up a 20" rollfast some of you may have seen on facebook. There are slight differences on each badge, mine has vertical holes and says "D.P. Harris Hardware Co." And the other has horizontal holes and says "D.P. Harris HDW & MFG Co.". It seems they used these types of badges into the 30's, but does anyone know which badge is earlier and when they started using this style badge?

Resized_20220427_135122.jpeg

20220428_201610.jpg

I'm trying to figure out the time period this type of badge was used on Rollfast bicycles. My badge is missing the center part and the other badge is a friends that just picked up a 20" rollfast some of you may have seen on facebook. There are slight differences on each badge, mine has vertical holes and says "D.P. Harris Hardware Co." And the other has horizontal holes and says "D.P. Harris HDW & MFG Co.". It seems they used these types of badges into the 30's, but does anyone know which badge is earlier and when they started using this style badge?

View attachment 1616678

View attachment 1616679
Hi,
This is Larry. I had sent you a message about the chain.

Back