When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 50’s Monark Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
Stumbled across this bike and may have an opportunity to purchase it. Not sure yet. I haven’t kept up with the going prices of these Super Deluxes but from what I’ve seen they usually are up there in price. This appears to be all original, complete and in good shape. Just needs a good cleaning.
Do any of you mind giving me some ideas of what this bike may be worth,...generally. This is only picture I have.
Thanks for any opinions!

Looks like a really nice original. Should clean up nice . Has Monark pedals, a plus . Monarks seem to have held there value, especially when OG. I'd value it at $1000-1200.

If they had the other pedal it would be a real plus- getting real hard to find.
I would like to buy it for 1000 - a safe bet.

Nice Monark, has the good deep fenders, dual crash rail seat, bird on the front fender, looks like the crash rails on the tank & if those are Monark pedals that's a big plus. All original, I'd say $1,000

Looks like the crown medallion inserts ard missing on the tank ... it would be nice to see if seller has them as well
Good luck
Bob

Great bike. If you don't p/o the guy with a lowball offer ( that can happen...I don't recommend) I'd go in at $1000.00 and as high as $1500.00 if things progress, & he's not jumping on $ 1 K. Try and find a nicer original. Missing the tank medallions is a bit of a problem, but they show up. ( As Bob says, ask if they have them). When you look at what it costs to build one, get all the parts, even at $1500.00 it's a bargain. Paint and labour alone can easily run that unless you do it yourself on a resto. Why regret losing it over a couple/few hun? Good luck.

Back