When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 50’s Monark Super Deluxe

-
Great bike! U.S. Royal Chains, white walls!!

Not sure yet. Hadn’t thought that far yet.
Still recovering from that new bike thrill,..LOL!
I have a few sets of whitewall Carlisle Lightning Darts. Not sure though. Do you know what came originally on these?
They came with Firestones originally

Not sure yet. Hadn’t thought that far yet.
Still recovering from that new bike thrill,..LOL!
I have a few sets of whitewall Carlisle Lightning Darts. Not sure though. Do you know what came originally on these?
I put new tires on a bike I’m going to ride, that way I can put 40psi and have a smoother ride, I’ve been using Duro tires lately. But I’ve seen royal chain, Firestone, lightning dart, and a few others, I’ll have to dig through my monark book for ads, I can’t get to it right now, still.
Riding around regularly on old tires I cannot do. eBay http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=254176488570

Amazon.

0CA5DE1C-E884-4AF6-A81D-55E964B7D48A.png

Last edited:
I put new tires on a bike I’m going to ride, that way I can put 40psi and have a smoother ride, I’ve been using Duro tires lately. But I’ve seen royal chain, Firestone, lightning dart, and a few others, I’ll have to dig through my monark book for ads, I can’t get to it right now, still.
Riding around regularly on old tires I cannot do. eBay http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=254176488570

Amazon.

View attachment 1126630
I like the Duro tires as well but may I suggest putting something in white walls or even gum walls on this ? I have bought a set of the beach bums for my girlfriend's Giant & they ride nice, quite less friction/rolling resistance & other than a modern motorcycle look seem to be Goood to Gooo @ 35-45 psi (don't see the need to be higher) in 26x2.125 "balloner" fashion

Back