When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Early 50's Schwinn Blue Panther ladies.... too nice to part out...don't tempt me...450.00!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Bike was an original owner ...daughter was selling moms bike. At some point the hubby did
some rechroming...(bars, kickstand?!!, crank, rear fender, truss tods, tank)...chrome was 'ok' but not
top notch quality. I recieved the bike with modern pedals (I will provide correct rider
set of ladies Bottle cap original Panther pedals not shown) and a funky box-ish style modern cruiser
seat. ( I replaced with a period correct 40's era deluxe ladies Troxel ...fair condish)
Outstanding painted parts paint... very nice guard and springer, rack, head light...... The original Cobalt
blue Panther (with chrome trim, only Panthers had these) Rocket Ray is amazing...
looks to have had no batteries installed ever! S-2s are presentable, very minor and
hard to spot dings barely worth mentioning. Repainted tank is a lighter shade, but
the original tank that they had replated. Trains and planes badge, decent newer matched
White walls. Bike would part out for $ but I can't bring myself to do that...450.00
and she's yours... Plus add the freight.

[email protected]
PM here..

Last edited:
Bike was an original owner ...daughter was selling moms bike. At some point the hubby did
some rechroming...(bars, kickstand?!!, crank, rear fender, truss tods, tank)...chrome was 'ok' but not
top notch quality. I recieved the bike with modern pedals (I will provide correct rider
set of ladies Bottle cap original Panther pedals not shown) and a funky box-ish style modern cruiser
seat. ( I replaced with a period correct 40's era deluxe ladies Troxel ...fair condish)
Outstanding painted parts paint... very nice guard and springer, rack, head light...... The original Cobalt
blue Panther (with chrome trim, only Panthers had these) Rocket Ray is amazing...
looks to have had no batteries installed ever! S-2s are presentable, very minor and
hard to spot dings barely worth mentioning. Repainted tank is a lighter shade, but
the original tank that they had replated. Trains and planes badge, decent newer matched
White walls. Bike would part out for $ but I can't bring myself to do that...450.00

[email protected]
PM here..

View attachment 1195620

View attachment 1195621

View attachment 1195622

View attachment 1195623

View attachment 1195624

View attachment 1195625

View attachment 1195626

View attachment 1195627

[/QUOTE SOLD, thanks Bob........

[email protected]
PM here..

View attachment 1195620

View attachment 1195621

View attachment 1195622

View attachment 1195623

View attachment 1195624

View attachment 1195625

View attachment 1195626

View attachment 1195627
pm sent on listing,

Back