When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 60's higgins

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I picked up a early 60's lightweight with some major character. Thanks easywind im going to have a blast with this bike. Put this what looks like a gator skin seat, I did the single speed conversion but with a rear drum brake, put 27 inch wheels on it and flipped the handle bars around. I was amazed by the chrome since it was all really rusty but it came out a lot better than I thought. I love the rack but I have no idea what I might put in the compartments. I know I prob spent 12 hours on this thing. I need to do more work on the slightly bent crank sprocket and im thinking about lacing up the rear drum brake hub on the original 26 in wheels
101_0661-1.jpg

101_0663-1.jpg

101_0666-1.jpg

apparently this bike is made in austria and Ted williams before he put his name on sears bikes made sure that his name was on quality bikes being a cyclist himself. I was really surprised of the quality while taking it apart.

That one looks to be late 50s. I believe the rack is shown in the literature for 1956-7.

Back