When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 60's Monark AMC FLASH girls bike

-

zedsn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Have a pretty cool murray built monark amc flash badged 26" girls bike available for $250. Bike has original paint and vintage tires that hold air and is only missing one side of the rear carrier rod. Has a lot of bling on the bike that is original as well. Horn and front pair of light and rear delta light are untested but believe they could be made to work. PM if interested.

DSCN1966.JPG

DSCN1967.JPG

DSCN1968.JPG

DSCN1969.JPG

DSCN1970.JPG

I located this exact bike in the basement of a hardware store that used to do repairs. The ticket on it is from 1999. It appears to be complete except for the missing handlebar grips and the rear reflectors. The rear light has a corroded battery in it. Do you think it has any resale value? If it does, what price should I not go over to buy it. I am not a collector.

Flash 1-3.jpg

Flash 2-2.jpg

Flash 3-3.jpg

Yes it would have a resale value but yours looks to be in pretty bad shape. In my opinion it would be worth 50 to 75 dollars and before I would do that I would pull off the rear white delta light and sell that seperately and ask the same as I stated for the bike.

Thank you for your insight. I will have a chance to take a better look at the bike on Friday. Then I'll decide whether to make an offer on it.

You might be able to get $25 for that red monark crown. The wheels and pedals are in bad shape and there is nothing special about the rear rack.

I located this exact bike in the basement of a hardware store that used to do repairs. The ticket on it is from 1999. It appears to be complete except for the missing handlebar grips and the rear reflectors. The rear light has a corroded battery in it. Do you think it has any resale value? If it does, what price should I not go over to buy it. I am not a collector.

View attachment 1723077

View attachment 1723078

View attachment 1723079
Not much resale value..... maybe a few parts...

Back