When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

early 80s laguna

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
B

BIGWHEELS

First off would like to say that i am new to the sight,so im still trying to figure out the pics,and how to use this forum.I am an oldschool bmxer from the mid 70s and am currently building a 80/82 laguna 26" cruiser/bmx.It was givin to me by an old friend who had it hangin on a wall in his garage for some time.There was no paint on it(completely stripped)with no cracks,dents or rewelds.Within the hour of having it in my hands it was dropped off at my powdercoat guy([email protected])I must say that once again he and his crew did an amazing job.Anyhow hope you fellow bmxers enjoy it and hope to hook-up with some of you who share this same passion and who can help me with the era correct parts for this build.thanks looking forward to feedback...........sorry still trying to figure out the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having trouble putting up picshttp://s688.photobucket.com/albums/vv249/aztec13_bucket/laguna/?action=view&current=001.jpghope that worked

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the IMG code to post your pics.

001-1.jpg

003.gif

007.gif

I have this set of 7x's with the extra front hub.

The white around the outside edge is masking tape I wrapped around them at an outdoor swap meet to keep them from getting beat up on the pavement.

I'll take $100 plus shipping from 63011

DSC00135.gif

rims 7xs

Hey Kenc thanks for the help with pics,Im going to use the brandnew bullseye hubs for trade bait.I run a bendix coaster brake on my builds so im always looking for that orphan front hub(something sealed)and any othe rparts.Do u have anything to trade??I have a set of polished 7xs that im going to run on this build.So anything that u might have to trade i would consider............thanks again hope tio hear from u soon

Back