When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early '80's Rosarito to Ensenada 50 Mile Race Poster w/Balloon Tire Bike!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$185.00 shipped
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For sale here is a beautiful Rosarito to Ensenada Mexico 50-Mile Race poster, this an early issue and the only one I have seen with a balloon-tired bike. This epic race on the coast started in 1979 and has been going ever since.

I bought this one new in 1989 and has been stored in a flat file ever since. Condition is very good, no pinholes - and just a slight bit of wrinkle on the sides/corners. The clever artist used masks, stencils and spray cans to create this abstract style. Colors are vibrant, with a medium gloss finish. Copyright 1989 Bicycling West, Inc.

While there are posters available from art houses from this 43 year old event, I could not find even one of these... This one deserves to be dry-mounted and framed! Measures 19" high x 26" wide. $185.00 shipped to lower 48, insured, rolled in a tube. PayPal Friends and Family at [email protected]

IMG_9540.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg

Last edited:
Back