When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 89s continental

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

flyingtaco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anybody have an idea what this is worth?

15368657431901571787861.jpg

15368658174651376474562.jpg

Yeah I am not sure in my area. It is not something that I would want to keep. Saw it at an estate sale for $75 and was wondering if it was worth picking up, to maybe trade for something that I need or want.

Yeah I am not sure in my area. It is not something that I would want to keep. Saw it at an estate sale for $75 and was wondering if it was worth picking up, to maybe trade for something that I need or want.

In my area, I would have touble selling it for $75, especially since it appears to be a 24" or 25" frame. I have a Suburban not nearly as nice as yours but all Schwinn and very rideable listed on my local cl for $35 and haven't had a call.

If it is your size and you want to ride it, go for it. A little negotiation might save you a few bucks.

That frame is 26" - so it would be a very hard sell. Varsity, Continentals, different bikes for a different time.

Back