When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 89s continental

-

flyingtaco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anybody have an idea what this is worth?

15368657431901571787861.jpg

15368658174651376474562.jpg

Yeah I am not sure in my area. It is not something that I would want to keep. Saw it at an estate sale for $75 and was wondering if it was worth picking up, to maybe trade for something that I need or want.

Yeah I am not sure in my area. It is not something that I would want to keep. Saw it at an estate sale for $75 and was wondering if it was worth picking up, to maybe trade for something that I need or want.

In my area, I would have touble selling it for $75, especially since it appears to be a 24" or 25" frame. I have a Suburban not nearly as nice as yours but all Schwinn and very rideable listed on my local cl for $35 and haven't had a call.

If it is your size and you want to ride it, go for it. A little negotiation might save you a few bucks.

That frame is 26" - so it would be a very hard sell. Varsity, Continentals, different bikes for a different time.

Back