When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early 90’s “Lee-Chi” Harley Davison Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ptgopackgo

On Training Wheels
Hi all,

Forgive me as I know very little about bicycles. I recently was reunited with a bicycle my parents bought me in the early 90s. It was a replica Harley Davidson. It even had a speedometer and a throttle that would play an electronic Harley Davidson exhaust noise when twisted.

The throttle noise no longer works, and some of the components are rusted as it was stored near the beach. It says “Lee Chi” on the handle, but no other markings.

Is anybody familiar with this bike or brand? Would love to be able to get it, restored to its original condition and pass down to my daughter.

04A70F87-8D23-4BC7-A3E8-E56E5A9A517D.jpeg

145D8FCE-6DBE-4697-A8CD-F6D0AB363823.jpeg

44C71707-E424-42A2-988D-6012BB52FEA1.jpeg

9D6D2F39-2C85-40A4-AF79-8A709FDAF2B2.jpeg

05C76E46-BEB9-4E6F-857A-899BB17B1FD5.jpeg

I believe it's a '94 Roadmaster...

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the help. I kept typing in the wrong keywords. Does anybody know what type of specialty business I could take the electronic parts to for repair? The wires are tiny, almost like a small computer or gadget. Would be awesome if the speaker could make the “vroom” noise again.

Back