When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold early Bendix 2spd. kickback rim $50+ the ride

-

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This rim is for a 26" tire and works as it should. I have bench tested this and it appears to shift and brake as it should. I have not installed on a bike and tried it. This rim should clean up nicely for a good rider. I would like $50 plus you pay actual shipping cost. I can send you the weight and size of the package to be shipped and you send me a label if you prefer or I can look it up and charge you the cost, remember if you have a business address to ship to we will save $5 on shipping.
P1270853.JPG
P1270854.JPG
P1270855.JPG
P1270856.JPG
P1270857.JPG

This rim is for a 26" tire and works as it should. I have bench tested this and it appears to shift and brake as it should. I have not installed on a bike and tried it. This rim should clean up nicely for a good rider. I would like $50 plus you pay actual shipping cost. I can send you the weight and size of the package to be shipped and you send me a label if you prefer or I can look it up and charge you the cost, remember if you have a business address to ship to we will save $5 on shipping.View attachment 824610 View attachment 824611 View attachment 824612 View attachment 824613 View attachment 824614
I'll take it....

Back