When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Colson Flyer Racer 1900 +/-

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hb Twinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is an early racing bike. As far as I can tell, this is the earliest known racer. I got it a while ago as a wall hanger for my office. Moved and now have to liquidate my toys. Since acquired, added an early person racing seat and repro leather wrapped wood grips.
Asking $2000, feel free to make an offer.
I'm in coastal Orange County, Cal and local pick up is preferred. I do know how to pack for shipping if you wish, all at buyers cost.
I have a ton of pix, and once I can get them on the site, they will be. In meantime, feel free to contact me for pictures. This is the same white bike I bought through the cabe awhile ago, so pix may already be out there in internet land.
Questions are also welcomed. As I'm not on this site a lot, please leave reasonable time for response. If you pm and leave a phone #, I can call when convenient..
Bill

Bill's probably talking about this one that I sold him last year.

Wheels are tied and soldered and has beautiful original pedals.

L1130720.jpg

L1130727.jpg
L1130726.jpg

L1120229.jpg

L1120240.jpg

Yes, thats the one.
Thank you for posting the pictures sir!
I've just added an early persons racing seat and the reproduction leather wrapped wood grips, I felt they matched the bike better.
Just been hanging on the wall since I bought it. Now, it's time to move on to another caretaker.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back