When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Early Glove leather grip orders... end of run!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just to clarify......I was looking here and said I wanted a set of bulldog and posted a picture of mine......I would like the non shiny option as well........whatever you think matches best the patina of my peerless which I think you have seen pics of. Thanks.

Bricycle, are you still taking orders? Is there any chance you could ship to Canada using USPS? The problem with UPS courier is that they ding the recipient with outrageous brokerage fees for crossing the border. It's highway robbery, and it's so bad that if it's going to be sent by UPS I don't buy it. I had a Silver King wheelset complete with tires shipped by USPS no problem.

Last edited:
I have an order in for both styles.... get your Pay Pal warmed up now, 'cause when I ask you for bread I'll need it asap! Like a week...

Last edited:
They are still being worked on, craftsmanship takes time. :D
...only been 6 weeks yesterday

Last edited:
Back