When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Harley Davidson Davis Built Fork and Complete Headset

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Davis built Harley Davidson fork of the early "triple plate" crown variety.

I'm not especially versed in the HD dating so I would recommend the extensive Davis thread if you are curious bout what year this fork/headset fits.

Headset is very clean and complete.
No structural damage, just paint loss although it appears it could have some good condition nickel plating beneath.

Located in Detroit, MI
$400 Shipped

Harley Davidson Fork1.jpg

Harley Davidson Fork2.jpg

Harley Davidson Fork3.jpg

Harley Davidson Fork4.jpg

Harley Davidson Fork5.jpg

Harley Davidson Photo.jpg

Here's a more recent photo from the great stash at oldbike.eu

I also just got a message from @Krautwaggen who pointed out that this fork appears identical to those used on comparable era Lovell Diamond bicycles and the paint scheme leads him to think it was used on one of their bikes.

1918_Harley_Davidson_48.jpg

It takes a village.
I know Todd has the badge...Walter has the crankset, Troy said he's got a frame... damn if we got all communist about it we could def build a FrankenHarley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the srocket, cranks and a beautiful set of leather bulldog grips, .I would like to find a frame, and then buy Jesse's front forks, any help appreciated, the sprcket , cranks and grips , were given to me from a good friend JAKE. Thank you to Jake G , for givin them to ME!

It looks like everybody is hoarding HD parts except me...maybe is because I'm hoarding only Indian parts...:D

Back