When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early pedal plane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
I used to be into pedal cars pretty big many years ago. I sold them all but kept this one

20220413_185258.jpg

20220413_190152.jpg

20220411_162306.jpg

That's a nice one, my buddy is 83 years old and collected them for a long time and just sold 188 of them to one guy for 20K. He also has a toy collection that is the largest I've ever seen. He puts 400 orig. Redline Hot Wheels on his X-mas tree every X-mas. He kept his best pedal cars and has one like yours. I think he bought most of his collection when the prices were reasonable. Next time I'm over there I'll get some pic's and post them. He also has a car collection that would take to long to list.

I love your plane. I have an extensive collection of pedal cars bikes scooters tricycles ect . My favorite have always been the planes . Would love to get this from you andhang it with 3 planes and 1 rocket in my toy room . If you ever decide to sell it please let me know .Thanks Arnold I am always interested in acquiring old pedal cars planes trikes ect

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (2.5).jpg

Back