When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Persons seat and sissy.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
I think I’m going with a zebra 🦓 print on this one and most likely have Crawford do it. Not sure who else does recovers. I wouldn’t mind using a different material than vinyl for it, something with a little more texture.

BE69E01E-7520-4813-A21B-A8758C63DA17.jpeg

07D627CA-A9AF-4BF0-9FAD-F47962A89870.jpeg

A97AB14B-3C88-4BBD-A7F8-3E062B010CEE.jpeg

1D4A4903-20B1-4C94-A859-B0D688B3D09A.jpeg

I think I’m going with a zebra 🦓 print on this one and most likely have Crawford do it. Not sure who else does recovers. I wouldn’t mind using a different material than vinyl for it, something with a little more texture.

View attachment 1499116

View attachment 1499117

View attachment 1499118

View attachment 1499119
Who and where is this Crawford? I have heard him mentioned before. Does he do all types of seats? Do you know what it will cost to cover that seat not including the material?

Cow hide fabric and pattern may look cool for this as well, and still give you the texture yo are aiming for. I haven't seen it used yet, but I'm sure someone out there has done it.

The zebra will look really nice as well!

I do custom seats. Check out #odderseat on Instagram or google.
Cool. I do like that zebra cow hide you shared. I do not need or necessarily want factory, I want fun and appropriate. This seat is for a 59 pig bike. I also want to do a seat in tiger print for my 69 Ray, running crazy Goodyear tires on that bike.

Back