When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Early Post War Schwinn BA-107 1946/7 'CADILLAC' Restored 2 tone green deluxe Autocycle-restored bike---F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Fully restored every square inch early post war 1946/7 'fat bar' Autocycle in the elusive
two tone green. All plating has been done including nickel on seat post and spoke nipples,
chrome and cadmium plating where it applies. NOS Typhoon USA black wall tires, Nice
Schwinn restored expander brake and early postwar (also 40/41) brake lever,
Correct post war dated Morrow deluxe rear coaster brake fully restored, NOS CADDILAC
head badge, NOS grips, NOS rear faceted jewel reflector. Fully restored B1 Delux leather saddle, Locking
truss fork with original brass Arnold, Schwinn & Co. key, Reproduction Schwinn anniversary Battery tray for headlight
with original Delta Switch, Restored Torrington "8" pedals nickel plated. One of the coolest post war
Schwinn bicycles and a rare model that I would say is more uncommon than it's 1940
and 41 predecessors. Nice Tapered stand that ACTUALLY stands the bike up well! (most of
these stands sucked pretty bad, and I'm sure why the design was eventually abandoned as
the 40's rolled forward). Just a great old bike I built from correct original antique/vintage
Schwinn Autocycle parts that had no other option but to get shiny and show or remain
housepainted, rusted and forgotten or heaven forbid, 'ratted'. A rebirth or a RE Cycle of what is now hopefully art
for eternity reminding us of what this country was capable of back in the glory days of
manufacturing and quality made by machine and by hand. Single stage automotive catalyzed paint
no clear coat.

3400.00 Shipped anywhere in the US assembled... Will not dissassemble to ship....too problematic
with restored bikes...sorry. Either go USHIP or by rail. If By rail.....3200.00 USHIP most likely
in the 3400 range...
Pretty bike to hang on the wall "hidden not ridden"

Last edited:
beautiful bike bob.. perfection like always a masterpiece of rolling art .. now if you can just find me one like that that's original we'll have a deal:);):);)

Back