When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Roadmaster info

-

615Wheels

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello, I am new to the site. I've been a life long cyclist but I'm new to vintage bikes so my knowledge is very limited.
I am looking for any help/advice on a Roadmaster I found in my area. Year, model and what a fair price would be for it. I don't have
a serial number. Hopefully the pics show enough detail.

Than you!

!

That bike is the perfect candidate for an OA soaking. I bet you can get that paint to live again.

That being said, it’s a roadster style frame I’m guessing it’s a 37 probably B or C serial number. Looks pretty original with an after market chain guard. The rims look toasty but you may be able to salvage them by soaking those as well.

In that condition, it’s probably a $300-400 bike

If you can get it cheaper, great! grab it if you don’t mind putting some sweat equity and a few bucks into it.

They are cool looking bikes. I have a couple roadsters myself.

Good luck

Thanks to all for the comments and advice on this. Really cool bike. Also really enjoying the cabeI'm learning a lot. Thanks for adding me.

Back