When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Schwinn deluxe rear reflector/housing UPDATED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
150 shipped OBO
Zipcode

tacochris

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well I was going to keep this and run it on my B6 but something came up I need to own/save.

This was totally blue when i found it and everything you see was literally knocked off with my thumb nail and the chrome was pretty good underneath for a patina rider.
The final bits of blue paint will come off with some light chemical stripper but as you can see from the pics, the chrome isnt bad underneath and was not prepped before paint.

Reflector is just about perfect and shines like a diamond with both the Schwinn and Stimsonite lettering still plain and visible.

$150 shipped OBO and insured as such.

light 1.jpg

light 2.jpg

light 3.jpg

light 4.jpg

light 5.jpg

light 6.jpg

light 7.jpg

Last edited:
I know everyone is probably cautious because of the blue paint but if you can see thru the blue its still chrome. The aerosol paint stripper has gone up to nearly 20 bucks at this point so im trying to avoid buying it.
Ive got an opportunity to save a really rare bike so im raising funds.

Back