When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Schwinn Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well just finishing up my CoronaV/project #5, a Jaguar, early 53/4 double bracket frame that's been in the back of the garage collecting parts for years, tried a couple different versions last night ( tank, no tank ) and really liked the orange & black with Phantom guard & Hornet tank bit it's not notched for cables so went with every thing correct execpt for later Jag/Corvette tank ( I know Balloon Jag's didn't have tanks but mine do! ) and some butterfly bars. all that's left is decals and eventually upgrade to better condition fenders & struts ( both unique and hard to get ), early double bracket frames take standard Panther rear fender but front has no big mounting screw hole, just a riveted on L bracket and the struts are a little longer because of hand brake fork ( I'll have to measure ) and post in wanted section unless anyone has them?

Back