When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold early tire pump and mounting bracket harley

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
early pump, i really know nothing about this, although i took it off and early bike 20 some years ago. geosbike just sold one a couple days ago. i was waiting for his sale pending to list mine. he called his a bridgeport pump suitable for harley davidson and others, again i dont know. i see no markings on it. the end the hose attatches to looks brazed or soddered around opening or maybe its factory see pic.on ebay completed antique bicycle pump a few have sold for around 200 dollars. this should clean up pretty nice but i will leave that to the new owner. pump is just under 11 inches long closed. i will sell it not working although it does blow air with the hose attached, i cant imagine airing up anything with it. price is 150.00 shipped, 48 states only, no overseas shipping. lots of pics. any questions or better phone pics pm me

air pump 001.JPG

air pump 002.JPG

air pump 003.JPG

air pump 004.JPG

air pump 005.JPG

air pump 006.JPG

air pump 007.JPG

air pump 008.JPG

sold to the first pm. i had two others that wanted it but i go by the first response in pm minutes......thanks

Back