When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early TOC Coaster Hub Info Needed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal4416

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ive seen these years ago but never took the time to look closer. Now I have one and I am wondering more about it. The cog slips off the "keyed" section of the driver to coast. Anyone have any more info on it? How does it work, am I missing any parts? It came on an 1899 Hartford. Thank you!

hartfordhub1.jpeg

hartfordhub2.jpeg

hartfordhub3.jpeg

hartfordhub4.jpeg

Pretty sure I cracked the code on your hub. I believe it's a new departure brake controller (which was used by Columbia quite a bit) that is missing the cover, the band and possibly other pieces. I pulled the cover off of mine and it looks to be the same but id have to do a bit of work to get the rest of it off at the moment. That's my take on it. Hope it helps.

Here is the ND controller. Mine appears to be an add on to a fixed hub (Ill pull it apart later). If you look at FIG.7 Mine has the single keyway but does not have the slotted cutout. It looks like a similar setup though?

NDCONTROLLER.jpg

Back