When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Wednesday at ML

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1663784350007.png

I belive it is the blue bike in this picture. I last saw it at portland. I might remember it wrong, but I belive it's an indian.

1663784353493.png

I wish I was there! I wanted to get that blue indian!
This last picture was taken Thursday morning at Memory Lane. This bike was also at Portland. The first two pictures of it were taken there. I spoke with the owner at Portland but I cannot remember his name. He said that he had a store in I believe it was Newport News,VA. (Don't hold me to that, my memory ain't that good anymore...) He said the name of his store was The Old Bike Store or The Old Bike Shop, something like that. He had a lot of cool stuff!

Last edited:
This last picture was taken Thursday morning at Memory Lane. This bike was also at Portland. The first two pictures of it were taken there. I spoke with the owner at Portland but I cannot remember his name. He said that he had a store in I believe it was Newport News,VA. (Don't hold me to that, my memory ain't that good anymore...) He said the name of his store was The Old Bike Store or The Old Bike Shop, something like that. He had a lot of cool stuff!View attachment 1700089

View attachment 1700090

View attachment 1700088
Yeah! I saw it there. He has a lot of really neat stuff!

This last picture was taken Thursday morning at Memory Lane. This bike was also at Portland. The first two pictures of it were taken there. I spoke with the owner at Portland but I cannot remember his name. He said that he had a store in I believe it was Newport News,VA. (Don't hold me to that, my memory ain't that good anymore...) He said the name of his store was The Old Bike Store or The Old Bike Shop, something like that. He had a lot of cool stuff!View attachment 1700089

View attachment 1700090

View attachment 1700088
Lawrence Behry, ‭(571) 499-3918‬, Alexandria, VA

Back