When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easier Pedalling ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
Did Perry make an 18 tooth hub sprocket for the hub I have which is a 1955 dated 36-13 model. This ratio should make peddling a tad easier I think. Another option would be to go with a 48 tooth or higher front sprocket? Right now it’s a 20 tooth rear and 46 tooth front setup.

Not sure if this is the same hub you have but this one has a 20 tooth sprocket. V/r Shawn

I think if I reduce from the current 46 tooth front ring to a 44 tooth should make the peddling a bit easier specially on 12+ mile rides.
Yes, 46:20 to 44 with gear ratio 2.3 to 2.2 will be easier by a tad. And depending rear axle position maybe get away without removing a chain link. If 42, for sure easier but prolly need link removal. Hope it works out!

ped·dle
/ˈpedl/
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...2ahUKEwjjyebtqaD0AhV7ITQIHV17D4gQ3eEDegQIBxAH
verb

try to sell (something, especially small goods) by going from house to house or place to place.
"he peddled art and printing materials around the country"r
Yes I never saw it till earlier today. The Auto correct/spelling feature in my phone changes things when I write and sometimes don’t double check. I contacted admin earlier to correct it so thanks for the heads up.

Yes I never saw it till earlier today. The Auto correct/spelling feature in my phone changes things when I write and sometimes don’t double check. I contacted admin earlier to correct it so thanks for the heads up.
I here ya. But I new what you meant

Back