When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easier Pedalling ?

-

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
Did Perry make an 18 tooth hub sprocket for the hub I have which is a 1955 dated 36-13 model. This ratio should make peddling a tad easier I think. Another option would be to go with a 48 tooth or higher front sprocket? Right now it’s a 20 tooth rear and 46 tooth front setup.

Not sure if this is the same hub you have but this one has a 20 tooth sprocket. V/r Shawn

I think if I reduce from the current 46 tooth front ring to a 44 tooth should make the peddling a bit easier specially on 12+ mile rides.
Yes, 46:20 to 44 with gear ratio 2.3 to 2.2 will be easier by a tad. And depending rear axle position maybe get away without removing a chain link. If 42, for sure easier but prolly need link removal. Hope it works out!

ped·dle
/ˈpedl/
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...2ahUKEwjjyebtqaD0AhV7ITQIHV17D4gQ3eEDegQIBxAH
verb

try to sell (something, especially small goods) by going from house to house or place to place.
"he peddled art and printing materials around the country"r
Yes I never saw it till earlier today. The Auto correct/spelling feature in my phone changes things when I write and sometimes don’t double check. I contacted admin earlier to correct it so thanks for the heads up.

Yes I never saw it till earlier today. The Auto correct/spelling feature in my phone changes things when I write and sometimes don’t double check. I contacted admin earlier to correct it so thanks for the heads up.
I here ya. But I new what you meant

Back