When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East Coast!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bentwoody66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hey Walter... I'm calling you out! I keep hearing about all these West Coast riders having get togethers, What about us fellow Floridians having a group ride. We should be able to all meet somewhere in the middle (maybe Orlando) and have us a jolly old time over here. What do you say... you up to organizing something on the "other coast". Anyone interested how 'bout some input? Stephan Foster park could be a possibility also. What do you think.

Get together...

Hey that is a great Idea we can meet somewhere in the middle and enjoy a bike ride . If anything is organized keep me posted.

I think it's a great idea. I mean why should we let Scott and all the guys in Cali have all the fun. You know it's been pretty warm here all winter so I say why not. We could even do a complete tour of Florida for all I care. Meet one time here, one time there until we cover the whole state. There are just too many points of interest to pass up.

get together

Great.... I really think will be good, I have seeing the california group on there tours and parades it seems lots of fun , I will go with my wife and stepson and maybe couple of freinds we are in Winter Springs Fl and was looking to see If there was any groups like the one in Cali ... So lets see who else will like to join the tour ....

I'm over in Palm Coast, just got my copy of evolution of the bicycle and I'd really like to check out the bicycle population in St. Augustine like it states in the ad.

rides are possible in the west orange area of orlando, there is a great bike trail, i would not trust the citizens and the tourist that are driving around here.. ,my wife and i were hit and run ,while waiting at a red light to change,we were on a 81 harley sturgis,the point is ,,we were hit...another good ride would be down the beach at daytona, years ago,, i would ride my highwheel bike on the beach, and when finished, remove the seat, and throw my bike in a motel pool to get the salt off,,thanks for the memorys,,walter branche

Happy to hear from you. I just think we should all get together for a ride sometime. I know there are more ballooners than us 3 in Florida. On a different note a gentleman approached me at work the other day about old bikes and I dropped your number from the "evolution 2" book said he wanted to relive his childhood. I don't have any spare bikes laying around or I would have offered to sell him one. Just thought you had something laying around to sell. talk to you later, Ken

Back