When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easter Sunday's Show and Tell...4/21/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
picked up this colorflow last week at copke and just finished cleaning it up yesterday

20190421_143829.jpg

20190420_055345.jpg

Couple of vintage engines. ‘67 Pontiac 230 overhead cam Sprint 4 barrel engine and a ‘57 Chevrolet 283 power pack engine. A few older kit built control line airplanes. Banned to the garage for now as they are filthy. Last but not least a couple of Japanese wooden electric model boats. View attachment 984142
View attachment 984143

View attachment 984145

View attachment 984147

View attachment 984148

View attachment 984149

View attachment 984152
You
Might want to run the casting numbers on that small block chevy. I relate the air tube on the carb with a little fiberglass car.

You
Might want to run the casting numbers on that small block chevy. I relate the air tube on the carb with a little fiberglass car.
The carb is what you think it is. I did my homework before I bought them. The carb is the secondary half of dual quads, air tubes and no choke was the clue.....the engine is ‘57 Chevy. Good eye. There where actually more....
58C13A51-1C8E-40C0-9592-B2ED61B97145.jpeg

The carb is what you think it is. I did my homework before I bought them. The carb is the secondary half of dual quads, air tubes and no choke was the clue.....the engine is ‘57 Chevy. Good eye. There where actually more....View attachment 984470
I see some gear thingys and some spring thingys...:)

My older brother is a car guy..what very little I know I learned from him.

Back