When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eaton Rapids Mi Bike Swap Meet

-

ronlon

Look Ma, No Hands!
Swap meet is scheduled for May 1st.......saw a flyer, but can't get any additional info. Anybody ever been there , or heard of it?? Don't want to waste the time/gas for nothing.....

A friend and and I are planning to go--- we are in Grand Rapids--- about 85 miles away. There is a lot of modern- day stuff, but there were some guys there last year with old bikes. I bought a 1949 Schwinn DX for $150---complete with original paint and my friend bought a green '41 DX for $225. The weather forecast looks good for Sat.

Went first thing this morning with my Granddaughter. Was actually better than we expected with a pretty decent amount of bikes and good variety. While I didn't buy any bikes, did snag a RWL tire and Emily picked up a nice clean basket.

Thanks to The Wheelmen and all involved and to the vendors that showed up. We will be back for the next one!

Bashton

Back