When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY BARGAIN of the year!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Yeah, I gotta track down a lens...but....DANG! I scored this light for a measly $41.00. Worth way more than that to those who know what bike this was used on! I also have the right grips, but they are not on the bike yet.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=142487924840

s-l1600.jpg

20170820_203823-jpg.jpg

NO! The bargain of the year title goes to that Bluebird that sold for $5K!! Now THAT was a bargain!! Can't find the auction, but if someone saved it, please post...

Your headlight is a nice find @partsguy, nothing more gratifying than finding a scarce part you really need to complete your bike, and for cheap! Good on ya... it might be a contender for you for bargain of the year, but I'm still crying over that Bluebird that flew the cage on ebay for half its value! That was the bargain of the year for me.

NO! The bargain of the year title goes to that Bluebird that sold for $5K!! Now THAT was a bargain!! Can't find the auction, but if someone saved it, please post...

Your headlight is a nice find @partsguy, nothing more gratifying than finding a scarce part you really need to complete your bike, and for cheap! Good on ya... it might be a contender for you for bargain of the year, but I'm still crying over that Bluebird that flew the cage on ebay for half its value! That was the bargain of the year for me.

Geez cheezy criminey! $5,000 a bargain? I believe it, but that is way out of my league even at $5K. I am sure there is a link to be had somewhere.

Back