When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay BS....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yet another tightening of ebay's hands on its own throat as it chokes itself into oblivion. The one that's got me is that the link to My Lists has recently disappeared and the 20 or so lists I had been curating are hard to reach. Luckily I bookmarked it, but I can't imagine what they're thinking as they remove features and make it harder to buy.

For anyone looking for past auction info, this still works:

http://www.watchcount.com/completed.php

Mentioned above is correct. I had to click on listing in order to see something a family member purchased for me as a birthday gift. Took me a minute of monkeying around before I realized that it was right in front of me. Still an assanine change that wasn't at all needed. One more reason to despise fleabay.

Right, you can still see completed listings they just try to divert your attention to active listings. Takes several clicks and some scrolling but they are there.

Back