ebay frame//tank

This ad disappears when logged in

buickmike

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2014
Indianapolis, United States
Hey what happened to bliue 36 Schwinn frame and hanging tank on bay about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't able to bid. And I really couldn't see conditions of tank to go all in.

buickmike

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2014
My 1st phone went down + took all my connection with

This was a double diamond and hanging tank on bay $1500 starting bid. Blue / but all pictures. Were dark. Even so rear fender arch was missing chunks.great opportunity for someone

buickmike

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2014
Crime; that's it. Incorrectly placed on bay -yet called out on the cabe. How was condition of tank? + thanks

ZE52414

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Dec 6, 2016
Peoria, United States
Crime; that's it. Incorrectly placed on bay -yet called out on the cabe. How was condition of tank? + thanks
The tank appeared to be solid but the pics were really crappy so it was hard to tell. I wasn’t the buyer but someone got a pretty good deal. IMO

buickmike

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2014
What a locomotive.bout the EA. handlebar button that's gonna close tonight? Shame I gotta miss that too. I believe my buddy could weld that broken tab back on.. I've. Seen him repair the tab that grounds the coupler on an old Lionel locomotive.

buickmike

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2014
@keith kodish. I would like to offer some prewar drum stuff up for trade to acquire the early tank. Lever / rear drum or front
If interested pm your contact info. I'm unable to send pm's at this time

Tikibar

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 29, 2015
Evanston, United States
Makes me wonder how many I miss due to misspellings like "hanging thank" and "ballom"...

buickmike

I live for the CABE
May 26, 2014
I've seen them- and people on this site will call them out. I personally have seen a colson tank that sold for 5 or six bills However what you will not hear about are the. Delta lights or some other rare combo's lights / horn buttons NIB etc. When that stuff hits the market everybody shuts up. I saw the bike but couldn't. Justify a couple grand to spend and or bid. I would trade some Prewar drums+ handle for it..

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture