When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay frame//tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buickmike

I live for the CABE
Hey what happened to bliue 36 Schwinn frame and hanging tank on bay about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't able to bid. And I really couldn't see conditions of tank to go all in.

My 1st phone went down + took all my connection with

This was a double diamond and hanging tank on bay $1500 starting bid. Blue / but all pictures. Were dark. Even so rear fender arch was missing chunks.great opportunity for someone

I think it was black if this is the one you were talking about?
C9AFE3D0-9DF2-4809-BFF6-8ADD981B453D.png

Crime; that's it. Incorrectly placed on bay -yet called out on the cabe. How was condition of tank? + thanks

Crime; that's it. Incorrectly placed on bay -yet called out on the cabe. How was condition of tank? + thanks
The tank appeared to be solid but the pics were really crappy so it was hard to tell. I wasn’t the buyer but someone got a pretty good deal. IMO

What a locomotive.bout the EA. handlebar button that's gonna close tonight? Shame I gotta miss that too. I believe my buddy could weld that broken tab back on.. I've. Seen him repair the tab that grounds the coupler on an old Lionel locomotive.

Back