When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Idiot

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe social media has a lot to do with James's problem. Faceplant, twitter, snapchat et al have fostered a corrosive atmosphere regarding how people interact with strangers on the internet. If you contradict or disagree with people these days they instantly get defensive and take it as an assault on the core of their humanity.
I see it happen all the time here on this website. People didn't used to be that way not that long ago.

There are instances where the internet is a self-corrupting resource. What concerns me is not so much that the supposed expert turns ugly when confronted with real information, but that you have to ask, "how many people has he fooled?" He's got a story about his dad being a Schwinn dealer and knowing all these different things. Most regular people will take what he says in good faith, and now they too have misinformation. Some might repeat what they've heard. On the internet, false information and true information alike tend to be disbursed freely, and the true information does not always carry the day. A guy like this won't be set straight. He'll just keep repeating these stories and ideas. He won't fool people who have real information, but he sure might fool more than his share of people if he can act convincing enough.

There are instances where the internet is a self-corrupting resource. What concerns me is not so much that the supposed expert turns ugly when confronted with real information, but that you have to ask, "how many people has he fooled?" He's got a story about his dad being a Schwinn dealer and knowing all these different things. Most regular people will take what he says in good faith, and now they too have misinformation. Some might repeat what they've heard. On the internet, false information and true information alike tend to be disbursed freely, and the true information does not always carry the day. A guy like this won't be set straight. He'll just keep repeating these stories and ideas. He won't fool people who have real information, but he sure might fool more than his share of people if he can act convincing enough.

Only SUPERBIKEMAN can save us!

When I read the title, I thought the idiot might be me, again this time, for up-bidding on an auction too early, or something.
But then I read the description, and recently I asked a seller to look under the bottom bracket for a serial number! Bottom Bracket 1.JPG
I was unsure what it was - A&S, GWM, Davis - no idea where the serial number might have been.

remember when you were a kid-this is way back-not talking about the everybody gets a trophy generation- our report cards had a section called 'citizenship' and there was the [ box ] with the phrase...'does not play well with other children'. obviously he got one of these a few times a year-maybe for several years!

Back