When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Outing (mine): A Slew of Sprint-branded Schwinn Parts

-

ccdc.1

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have listed a significant trove of Schwinn Sprint-branded items from the 1960s, many new old stock, all excellent. Included in the listing: an NOS Sprint saddle; like-new Sprint hubset with rare Sprint quick releases; Sprint alloy stem; NOS Sprint water bottle cage; NOS Sprint shifters for braze-on; Sprint toe clips; Atom 9/16" pedals with reflectors. Added to the listing soon: Schwinn Sprint pedal straps; a Sport/Super/Sport Titan Maes handlebar and stem combo (like on the 1962-63 Superiors).

Oh yeah, almost forgot that I also have a pair of Schwinn Paramount Telephone Dial Track Hubs on eBay as well...and a bunch of other non-Schwinn vintage lightweight bike parts, with more to come soon....

Here is a link to my listings: http://stores.ebay.com/classic-cycling-deals-center?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Please contact me if you have any questions.

hubs.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

Back