When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Outing (mine): A Slew of Sprint-branded Schwinn Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ccdc.1

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have listed a significant trove of Schwinn Sprint-branded items from the 1960s, many new old stock, all excellent. Included in the listing: an NOS Sprint saddle; like-new Sprint hubset with rare Sprint quick releases; Sprint alloy stem; NOS Sprint water bottle cage; NOS Sprint shifters for braze-on; Sprint toe clips; Atom 9/16" pedals with reflectors. Added to the listing soon: Schwinn Sprint pedal straps; a Sport/Super/Sport Titan Maes handlebar and stem combo (like on the 1962-63 Superiors).

Oh yeah, almost forgot that I also have a pair of Schwinn Paramount Telephone Dial Track Hubs on eBay as well...and a bunch of other non-Schwinn vintage lightweight bike parts, with more to come soon....

Here is a link to my listings: http://stores.ebay.com/classic-cycling-deals-center?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Please contact me if you have any questions.

For those interested, I have added a few more Schwinn and Sprint items to my listings, including a rare handlebar/stem set: the Sport/Super/Sport marked combo that was specific to 1962-63 Superiors, and maybe also used on the earliest Super Sports (I believe these were made by Titan, but the markings were unique to Schwinns. I also added some sets of Sprint-branded toe straps.

Back